Truck Insurance typically covers light commercial vehicles including light delivery vehicles with a maximum gross vehicle mass (GVM) of up to 3500kg as well as Medium and heavy commercial vehicles.
When looking for truck insurance there are various perils which you can be covered for including;
- Accidental and intentional damage;
- Theft- and hijack related incidents;
- Damage to glass;
- Acts of nature which include hail, wind, storm, floods, earthquake and lightning;
- Fire and explosion related incidents;
- Third party liability Insurance
At an additional premium, you can also specify all non-standard sound equipment and vehicle accessories to be covered comprehensively. For instance: cooling/refrigeration units, canopies, drop-sides, branding, gutter machines and so forth.