The Department of Transport and the Road Traffic Infringement Agency (RTIA) have published an amendment to the AARTO Regulations (Administrative Adjudication of Road Traffic Offences Regulations), 2008 in Government Notice No. 1319, for public comment.
Comments may be submitted for 30 days from the date of publication (10 November 2019).
The Government Gazette No. is 42765 dated 11 October 2019 and is available on the website of the Government Printers – www.gpwonline.co.za.
Please see the dates for our AARTO workshops below.
- 22 October 2019 – Pretoria (Protea Hotel, Centurion) – Fully booked
- 25 October 2019 – Pretoria (Protea Hotel, Centurion) – Fully booked
- 1 November 2019 – Pretoria (Protea Hotel, Centurion)
- 24 October 2019 – Bloemfontein (Protea Hotel, Willowlake)
- 29 October 2019 – Mbombela (Protea Hotel, Nelspruit)
- 6 November 2019 – Polokwane (Protea Hotel, Ranch Res)
- 12 November 2019 – Upington (Naba Lodge)
Costs: R 2 500,00 per delegate. The price includes VAT, a copy of the latest version of the AARTO Act and Regulations, selected AARTO forms, notes on the AARTO system and the demerit point system, refreshments and lunch. The sessions will be from 8:00 to 13:00.