If you’re in the transportation industry, your assets are the lifeline of your business. That’s why you need commercial insurance you can trust to protect your fleet, and keep your business moving.
OUTsurance business offers a range of risk-specific insurance covers, for your business vehicle’s mechanical, electrical and electronic needs. We also cover your company’s liability if you or your drivers are held legally responsible for causing damage to someone else’s vehicle. Plus, give you goods in transit cover for the loss or damage of your goods while they’re in transit, as well as stock cover for the goods you keep inside your premises.
Here’s how we protect your hardest-working assets:
We give you the single solution you need, no matter how many commercial vehicles your business may own. We have specifically designed our commercial insurance solution to offer:
- Loss of use
- Limited third-party fire and theft (or third-party cover only)
- Roadside assistance
- Goods in transit
- Towing and recovery
- Lost or damaged keys or remotes
Here’s how our commercial vehicle insurance cover differs from the rest:
- Get a unique premium that is calculated based on your business’s unique risk factors – so you’re not subsidising higher-risk clients.
- Our new business OUTbonus structure allows for OUTbonus payments, even you had to submit a claim within a three-year period. Going forward, your business OUTbonus will be calculated by dividing the amount of all claims paid by the total premium received over the specified three-year period. All business clients will receive a cash OUTbonus if their loss ratio is 30% or less.
- Your excess remains fixed, no matter the size or value of your claim.
- Rest assured you’ll enjoy market-leading claims service – so there’s no need to run around come claims time.
We are ready to help you create the perfect, customised solution to match your fleet needs. Start a quote now to get commercial insurance that works hard to keep your business wheels moving.