Commerce Edge, in collaboration with CVLC Communication, is pleased to introduce a unique NEW opportunity for your organisation.
Commerce Edge is committed to paving the way for younger people (school leavers) to understand that the industry of Supply Chain is a very viable and exciting alternative to mainstream qualifications and that it is a growing industry requiring talented individuals.
To this end, we have embarked on an active campaign targeting thousands of school leavers. We offer both locally accredited, and internationally accredited qualifications, with articulation (progression) to very high levels of qualifications in Supply Chain. (Up to a Doctorate level). This includes the areas of Procurement, Operations, Warehousing, Transport, and Logistics.
We are confident that the range of options available will satisfy inquiring students and enable them to pursue their areas of specialisation.
As part of our initiative, participating employers will benefit by way of having access to the final results of all students that complete their qualifications. These qualifications are implemented virtually and in groups. On completion of a group (one year), you will receive the results of the participating students, and should you wish to do so, you could interview “the best students” and possibly even employ one or two. (Without any formal commitment to do so)
Organisations like yourselves, often provide bursaries to employees or non-employees in order to obtain B-BBEE skills development points. Aligned to this, we are requesting that you consider offering bursaries to non-employees (students) wanting to study a Supply Chain qualification. Even one bursary from you will make a difference, but we are hoping for more.
Could you please have this discussion with your Human Resource Manager or your B-BBEE / Transformation Manager about this project and give us your feedback?
I have attached an introductory digital student brochure for your awareness. We also use a video to help students and others to better understand the Supply Chain opportunity.
Lastly, “Why Commerce Edge”?
- Full accreditation with numerous SETAs within South Africa
- Appointed Supply Chain Faculty for a private university
- Largest Supply Chain Qualifications Provider in South Africa
- Long track record – operating since 2000
- Accredited by local and International Professional Bodies and Centre for Higher Education institutions
- Virtual online facilitator-led classes
- Full time and part-time studies
- Multiple enrolments per year
- Internationally accredited certifications
- Nationally accredited qualifications
- Active student life – be part of a team