Leading online supply chain training company BIZZCO has been accredited by global professional body the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) to offer its international qualifications, as well as some of its modular courses that build up to certifications.
BIZZCO is the first training company in South Africa to achieve this dual recognition. Its founder, Greta Froise, is excited at the opportunities this accreditation offers: “Through our collaboration with CILT International, we are now able to provide a learning pathway that enables our learners to achieve accreditation in their own country, as well we an international certification from CILT International – at the same time, for one price!”
The company has been accredited to offer two certifications:
- CILT Certificate in Logistics and Transport: Learners can choose from three elective modules to complete their certification – freight transport operations, warehousing or inventory. On completion, the learner will be awarded with a Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) accreditation certificate and a CILT International certificate.
- CILT Professional Diploma in Logistics and Transport: Learners can choose their specialisation from five elective modules: transport operations, transport planning, inventory, sourcing and procurement or warehouse control. On completion, the learner will be awarded with a TETA accreditation certificate, as well as a CILT International certificate.
“International learners from the SADC regions have the same opportunities to achieve a certificate accredited in their own country, as well as the CILT International certificate,” says Greta.
In addition, BIZZCO has been accredited to offer the following programmes across logistics, transport and supply chain:
- Distribution Management
- Global Inventory Valuation and Replenishment
- Motivate and Build a Team
- Warehouse Management and
- Inventory in the Supply Chain
These short courses also earn learners credits towards certifications.
Reach into Africa
“Transport and logistics are the lifeblood for the continent of Africa,’ says Greta. “Through the BIZZCO/CILT collaboration, we are able to offer these online programmes to all countries in Africa. Online training does not have borders and boundaries, making it accessible and affordable to many people and impacting many businesses.”
BIZZCO has clients in several African countries, including Botswana, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Namibia and Swaziland.
All the courses are available as a digital learning course for those who want to improve their career opportunities through education. “You can be located anywhere in the world and will be supported through our learner management system,” adds Greta.
“We are excited to be part of the CILT family,” Greta continues. “CILT is the leading, international professional body for everyone who works within supply chain, logistics and transport. It is a global family of 35 000 members in 35 countries, dedicated to giving individuals and organisations access to the tools, knowledge and network vital to success in the logistics, transport and supply chain industries. Through this international affiliation, we will be able to professionals at all levels to grow, to develop their careers and to access better jobs.”
For details of the training programmes visit https://cvlc.co.za/cilt-internationally-endorsed-training-programs/