How important is a well-designed strategy for Tyre Maintenance for your fleet? We would like to share an interesting infographic guide on the topic of tyre maintenance for fleets. This was shared with us by First Aid Wheels, a wheel refurbishment centre in London.
Approximately one-third of the fleet’s maintenance budget is spent on tyres. Creating a comprehensive tyre maintenance policy can help to ensure greater driver safety, improved efficiency and reduced vehicle downtime. This guide will take you through the importance of using premium tyres, key safety checks and offers a number of tyre maintenance tips.
For more on Vehicle and Tyre Maintenace also view information on:
Also view the following sections:
- Road Safety and Tyre Safety
- Wheel Balance, Wheel Alignment and Safe Driving
- Tyre Maintenance and Road Safety
- Nitrogen in Tyres and Road Safety
- Run Flat Tyre Technology and Road Safety
- Changing the Tyre Safely next to the Road
- Tyre Safety, Fitment and Road Safety
- Tyre Selection and Safety Tips